Shared Server Settings
By defining your shared servers on WiseCP, you can make shared hosting and shared virtual server sales.
To do this, you need to:
- Go to Control Panel > Products/Services > Hosting/Server > Shared Server Settings.
- Click on the button "Add new shared server"
- On the page that opens, define the following fields to be correct and valid.
A name that identifies your shared server. It is usually the name given in the form of server1.example.com.
Name Server Adress
is the NS information for your shared server. You must define the NS information linked to your server. Otherwise, you will encounter an error message.
- Server Automation Type
Select which infrastructure the shared server is on. For example: CPanel, Plesk or any virtual server panel.
- IP Address
Identify the IP address of the shared server.
- User name
Define User name defined for administrator access to the shared server.
Define User password defined for administrator access to the shared server.
- Connect with SSL
If you want to provide the connection type with SSL, tick the box. (Not mandatory.)
Identify the port information used to access the shared server.
- Test Connectivity
Please test the accuracy and validity of the information entered. You cannot add a server without the Test process "Success ".
You can define the existing accounts on the server to your existing customers.
- After viewing the shared server you created earlier, click on the "Import " tab at the top.
- Click on the "List all" button on the page that opens.
- Identify the following fields through the list of results found;
Make a selection through the customers registered in the system.
Package / Period
Select any of the packages connected to the server you are trading with.
Specify the service end date of the order to be defined.
Once you have defined this information, the corresponding accounts will be transferred to the system with the customer information you selected, the package and the end date when you click the "Save " button.